This week’s Isiopolis edition is going to be a couple of shorter posts rather than one long one since I have several different topics to address.
First, thank you Joanna of the Ancient Foods blog for nominating Isiopolis for the Inspiring Blog Awards. Ancient Foods certainly inspires me. I invite all kitchen witches and foodie Pagans alike to have a look and enjoy the ride.
Here are the rules, by which I shall now abide:
The rules for the “Inspiring Blog Award” are:
• Acknowledge and thank the giver.
• Link back to the nominator’s blog.
• Put the award on your Homepage
• List seven things about yourself.
• Give the award to seven bloggers who inspire you.
The seven things about me are:
1. I will be up at 4 am tomorrow to watch for Isis’ star to rise
2. I never know what to write in lists like these
3. My Higher Self/Isis Self apparently has horns
4. My current nightstand reading is Stacy Schiff’s Cleopatra and Christopher Moore’s You Suck
5. My brother, who had a very bad divorce and for whose love life I feared, is getting married again (yay!)
6. I have lots of magical jewelry but wear it infrequently
7. I have an Isis temple in my backyard built by some crazy-wonderful friends
I would like to nominate these blogs for this award:
Thank you, Joanna, and all of you who read this blog. Have an Isis-blessed week.